Our client is looking for Luxoft to help scale the deployment timeline of a network ticketing and orchestration system into five new centers. The incumbent team can support their existing feature backlog, but additional resources are needed to support the expansion into additional centers.
• Gather requirements by interacting with the stakeholders to analyze and determine the solution feasibility, defining the system/functional-level requirements, and produce the high and low-level design documents.
• Design/develop new and enhance applications using Angular and PHP programming. Example - rewriting angularJS applications in angular9/10 using PHP as the api provider.
• Build out new functionalitiy in existing GUI applications based on customer feedback.
• Execute and write a unit test plan, and documentation for the application
• Identify and debug issues with code and suggest changes or improvements.
• Ensure all code is complaint and written by following the project guidelines.
• Provide concise documentation on any changes applicable following the project guidelines.
• Install web apps on Production servers using apache running on Linux.
• Build and configure apache and required backend code (Php, Python, etc..) in a linux environment.
• 8+ years of developer experience in software development projects.
• 5+ years of experience in Angular2+, AngularJS, and PHP programming
• 5+ years of programming experience in UNIX/Linux operating systems, preferred is Ubuntu OS.
• 5+ years of experience with MySQL or similar database technologies.
• 5+ years of experience with HTML/JS/CSS
• 2+ years working with complex data sets such as circuit inventory or equipment inventor
• Previous proven experience in software configuration using source control tools including Git
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of tools like Jira and confluence
Nice to have
• Experience with Telco mainframe systems like WFA and TIRKS.
• Experience with Telco switching technologies.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|