An excellent opportunity with one of the largest global Murex alliance partners.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team and there are excellent opportunities to develop in different areas and expand your knowledge.
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading global Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services across a varied portfolio of projects. We require a team of experienced Murex consultants with strong knowledge of financial markets to work on a multi-year Programme.
• Define and re-estimate the detailed tasks associated to the high level work breakdown structure for each stream
• Define and maintain the detailed execution plan for each stream
• Supervise stream resources by providing direction, input and feedback
• Effectively engage and communicate with Business and IT stakeholders
• Manage the delivery of stream activities to defined milestone completion dates and provide regular status reporting for the streams
• Manage Risks, Issues and dependencies relating to the streams
• Experience working in the financial industry with relevant FO experience in business analysis and project implementation.
• Functional Knowledge should encompass Commodities (Base & Precious Metals preferred).
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent communication
• The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 5-7 years.
• Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
• Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
Nice to have
• Trade life cycle management
• Market Data management
• Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.