An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team developing an application for one if the largest traders in the world.
We will provide instruction in one of the most widely used trading applications in the world
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge.
We need enthusiastic fast learners to join us and learn with the team.
The project is a long term one and developing and expanding fast. It will support significant development and change within the future, expecting to expand the existing application by 3-4 times. You will be working in one of the most influential trading houses in the world.
Require an accomplished business analyst to work on the development team; with experience of completing detailed business process analysis and requirement gathering to enable the delivery of complex software development projects. Demonstrate the ability to drive business process changes and challenge current business practices
Within this role, the candidate will be responsible for understand and verifying business cases for change, completing business process analysis, and defining business and functional requirements and build.
Knowledge and experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Strong knowledge in commodities and other asset classes
- Hands-on business analysis role to analyse and propose solutions for business issues, process changes and functional requirements.
- Manage and analyse business requirements into a solution design, managing user requirements workshops and formulation of an overall solution design, modelling transactions through the system to ensure that the business requirements are met.
- Implementing changes that are FO related such as, curve config, new instruments
- Build a strong relationship and manage expectations with users and stake holders.
- Physical trade valuation (preferably metals and energy trading)
- Position management including hedging (commodities, FX and rates)
- Profit loss including mark-to-market of physical business End-to-end commodity trade lifecycle
Detailed understanding of commodity markets
Front office trading applications
Risk and pricing
Nice to have
Murex > Flex > Flex API extension, Murex > Integration > Reporting: Datamart / Viewer, Murex > Integration > Data Migration, Murex > Back Office > Accounting, Murex > Integration > Exchange Workflows (MxML)
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.