We're building a team to partner with care.com to extend their product functionalities. Our client offers of an array of services that enable families to find, manage and pay for care and provide employment opportunities for caregivers. These include a robust suite of safety tools and resources, easy ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits, household tax and payroll services for families, and customized corporate benefits packages covering child care and senior care services.
- Development of functional and responsive user interfaces for desktop, mobile and tablet browsers.
- Close collaboration with Product Management, UX and Design teams to provide input on intuitive and feasible components.
- Close collaboration with QA Engineers to proactively identify and diagnose website, database, and performance issues.
- Contribute to front end architectural improvements and create shared visual components that span our service
- Work in an environment where we move quickly, are always learning, and enjoy a challenge
Nice to have
Experience with unit testing, agile/scrum, code reviewing, proactivity and team collaboration
English: C1 Advanced
Spanish: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|