This project is related to online booking of meeting rooms and meeting space for guests as well as for members. It enables hotels and suppliers to distribute inventory, optimize group revenue and engage with planners effectively. It equips meeting planners to search and shop for wide selections of various brands around the world and to book rooms and space online and integration with the payment gateway.
Hands on Expert in UI/Front End Engineering/Development specifically React 16, Redux, NodeJs who can code, design and own front end development and code.
1) Requirement Analysis
2) Development and Unit Testing
3) Code Review
4) React JS - Experience -
5) HTML5, CSS3
• Responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
• Responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase
• Write clean, effective code at scale
• Write standards-compliant, accessible markup and styling using CSS preprocessor or css-in-js
• Write robust and maintainable unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
1.At least 3+years of software development experience on React JS
3.Experience with user interface design.
4. Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have
Working in 3 tier application, integration with the backend system
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.