Web projects for one of the biggest mobile operators in Ukraine.
The company mission is enriching the lives of customers by providing high-quality services that are supported by innovative technologies, high-quality technical process and the strong team of professionals.
Web team consists of 11 developers (6 backend, 5 frontend), 3 QAs. Team is responsible for developing highload web services with more than 1 million monthly users.
Technologies and processes that are used: ReactJS, NextJS, graphQL, microservices approach for new projects. codereview, gitflow, CI/CD processes for delivery.
Opportunities: work on the spot with direct contact with the creators of tasks in a flexible environment that provides opportunities for professional growth, take part in projects for huge amount of users, see the result of your work, propose and implement your own ideas.
Participation in the layout, front-end development and integration with back-end of all customer's public sites.
Close interaction with analysts and marketing for achieving the best result.
- Experience from 2 years (would be nice: real examples that can be seen)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (SASS)
- Experience in implementing projects with modular architecture and animation on CSS3
- Experience adaptive layout.
- jQuery (mandatory).
- Knowledge and understanding of the browsers on various operating systems and mobile devices.
- Experience in implementing projects from scratch and the ability to understand and maintain someone else's code
Nice to have
- Experience with Webpack, Graphql, Material-ui, Tailwindcss, Linux
will be a plus
- Agile and critical mindset
Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|