We are DXC Luxoft Financial Services - an award-winning provider of technology solutions, dedicated to the Financial Services sector.
Join our international team and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team of financial services consultants. In this role you will be working on projects for biggest investment banks across the globe. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise in the Capital Markets industry. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, we will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
The role involves carrying out analysis, testing and configuration of Finastra packaged software.
• Functional configuration and maintenance of Kondor and Fusion Risk applications
• Business and system requirements analysis / functional specifications
• Coordination with external stakeholders for releasing and testing of applications.
• Production implementation and post-production support
• Business and Technical documentation
• Communicate status and report issues to the team leader
• Higher quantitative degree, preferably in Physics, Maths, or Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of pricing models and ability to test carry out testing for derivative products
• Extensive experience with Kondor+ (5 + years)
• Wide product knowledge across a range of asset classes is a must
• Ability to be able to explore and quickly learn a new system used for pricing and risk management
• Ability to work in a team with good communication skills
Nice to have
• Experience with other capital markets Murex/Calypso software packages
• Advanced SQL
• XML, XSLT, Unix Shell Scripting
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.