DXC-Luxoft's Finastra academy will provide the opportunity for talented, technically minded individuals to jump into a world of Technology Consultants working for investment banking sector. Finastra is the leading provider of cross-asset trading, risk management and post-trade processing solutions.
Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within the delivery teams.
You will have a chance to work on trainings as well as practical exercises and shadowing senior members who have proven track on projects in similar environment.
Joining the Finastra Community of Practice (COP)
DXC-Luxoft is one of the biggest global provider of professional and managed services in Finastra space. We work with Finastra on various solutions for various business needs, including Treasury, Investment Banking, Commercial Lending, Digital Banking. We are global provider of SaaS on various Capital Markets platforms of Finastra.
The team in India delivers Finastra projects to clients across Europe and Middle-East. DXC-Luxoft Bangalore is recognized across the globe as a centre of excellence for its high-quality and all-round project delivery. Our clients include top tier investment banks, hedge funds and large banking institutions, this client base is always expanding, and growing into new financial and non-financial areas.
Passion, ambition and drive are critical to success at DXC-Luxoft. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established but growing global company where your ideas will be heard, and your presence felt. We are looking for technology focused individuals who are looking to use their skills in a financial services environment.
What We Offer
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Opportunities to travel and work globally
• Competitive compensation package
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Challenging and varied work
• Identifying business requirements (user stories, gemba, prototyping, etc.)
• Configuring Kondor & Fusion Risk to fit the requirements
• Validation of requirements with IT experts
• Preparation of functional specifications and use cases
• Participation in system and integration testing, coordination of user testing
• Identifying problems and resolving project dependencies
- Familiarity with key financial markets products, desire to develop in Capital Markets domain
- Good problem solving skills and extensive communication skills
- SDLC lifecycle and typical roles on IT project
- SQL, XML/XSL
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming and design
Nice to have
- Prior experience with packaged solutions
- Visual modeling and data analysis skills
- Java experience on advanced level (objects, methods, packages, etc)
- Advanced SQL
- Version control systems - GIT/SVN
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.