The Enterprise Architect role performs level 2 and level 3 support and maintenance activities for Bank's IT applications services. The Enterprise Architect will be part of wider support team that is responsible for the ensuring production applications remain performant and undertake any configuration and enhancements to these applications. Application support engineer will work closely with the application support team lead and operations manager to provide 24/7 application support services to bank's client facing IT systems. The role directly contributes to ensuring service stability and optimal delivery standard.
• Application of ITIL processes and procedures through planning and fulfilling appropriate support requirements
• First line support for production issues of a mission critical application.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the application, including business rules.
• Ability to liaise with the Client on issues, changes, development cycles and planning the release content.
• Drive resolution of high priority issues causing impacts to Bank’s IT systems
• Providing input to client support plans for complex systems.
• Proactively monitoring the IT applications.
• Troubleshooting of issues impacting the supported applications.
• Contribution to process improvement and innovation.
• Contribute to Development and maintenance of support documentation and processes
• Sharing and promoting knowledge within the team.
• Able to work in an Agile environment and be part of a Business Application or a technical capability
• Previous exposure in an environment with large-scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
• Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows) and Cloud Platforms (preferable - Microsoft Azure)
• Extensive experience using an Application Performance Monitoring tool such as AppDynamics
• Extensive experience in cloud monitoring such as Azure Monitor / AppInsights or similar
• Exposure to Java/.Net/Python/Powershell
• A security-focused mindset and experience with incident response;
• Experience monitoring tickets in issue management tools (preferable ServiceNow and Jira)
• Ability to prioritize own work in accordance with user priorities and stakeholder expectations
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both written and verbal
Nice to have
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Self-motivated and self-driven without need of detailed supervision
• Ability to prioritise and perform multiple tasks
• Ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds and in a diverse multicultural environment to articulate and remedy service level issues
• Ability to take quick and informed decisions
• Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations in a calm manner
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.