Luxoft is looking for an enthusiastic professional to join its Employer Branding team as an Administrator supporting the Corporate Communications function.
Employer Branding Team is responsible for the development and support of employer branding activities with regards to recruitment in the company as well as internal communications and support of internal activities.
The successful candidate will drive various internal communications activities across different geographies. If you're a self-driven, motivated, and organized person with good analytical, organizational, and communication skills looking for interesting tasks and a friendly work environment, we're looking forward to working with you!
- Coordinate the "Communication as a Service" process in the corporate Service Desk
- Perform and coordinate copywriting, copyediting, and proofreading of content, including marketing collaterals, presentations, articles, and other materials
- Distribute internal corporate messages through email, corporate social network, and other internal communication channels
- Organize internal events for various corporate audiences and act as a panelist during these events
- Create various distribution groups via corporate in-house tools
- Collect information on corporate news and initiatives for weekly and monthly updates
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Copywriting and proofreading experience
- Ability to multitask and plan ahead
Nice to have
- Experience in project management and coordination
- Experience in working with project management tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Experience in event management
English: C1 Advanced