Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on the development of modern and future technologies of Telematics with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and Kyiv (Ukraine). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team.
• Apply your talent to figuring the shape of a future car.
• Personal growth and promotion options.
• Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft.
• Develop and deliver software code according to a well-defined disciplined process.
• Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of h/w platform.
• Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
• Participate in code review.
• Document the code.
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
• Regularly update the Tasks with the daily progress.
• Be proactive and highly motivated.
• Contribute effectively to the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
• Participate in all the required SAFe/Scrum related meetings.
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
• Good command of English.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• 4 years of work experience in Embedded SW development.
• Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming.
• Vector DaVinci tooling experience.
• Experience in one of the areas:
o OnOff: working with the state machine and power modes of an ECU.
o VAL (Vehicle Abstraction layer): collect data from the car and send it to NAD - low level developer, MCAL, etc.
o SW Update - how to sign software, how to check the signature of sw, to get to know the sw update complex workflow.
o Security: at least basic Security knowledge (about or more of Hsm, Csm, VKMS, SHA, Blade Authentication, Secure Communication, Secure Lock / Unlock).
• Experience with Automotive projects.
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc).
Nice to have
• Experience with Autosar BSW and SWC Development.
• Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850).
• Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Clockwork).
• Experience with Git/Gerrit source code versioning system.
• Experience with disciplined SDLC process environments such as ASPICE.
• Experience with Agile software development.
• Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet.
• Familiar with GSM/5G, BlueTooth, WiFi, Audio.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business