Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development (software and hardware), production and integration of high-performance infotainment systems for the automotive industry (Tier-1 supplier for car manufacturers).
• Develop and deliver software code according to well defined disciplined process
• Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of h/w platform
• Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements
• Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results
• Participate in code review
• Document the code
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Willingness and ability to travel
• 3 years of work experience in Embedded SW development
• Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming
• Experience with Automotive projects is mandatory
• Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet
• Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850)
• Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Klocwork)
• Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc.)
• Experience with disciplined SLDC process environment such as CMMI or ASPICE
• Implementation of Low Level Diagnostics, MCAL Integration, Ethernet/CAN Stack Configuration
Nice to have
Vector DaVinci tooling experience.
Experience with git source code versioning system.
Experience with disciplined SLDC process environments such as ASPICE.
Experience with Agile software development.
Experience with Autosar BSW Development
Italian: B1 Intermediate
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business