As one of the major software services companies world-wide, Luxoft deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future.
Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of a next generation of driver assistance features (ADAS) that will lead to Autonomous Cars, we are looking for experienced embedded C++ Developers (m/f). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Turin and develop software for an entire driver assistance area of future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer worldwide. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hits the roads in 2021.
Joining with us means being part of a larger project team, working in-house and embracing the mindset of Agile development.
You will work with seasoned professionals and young top-talents from all over the world, in a truly international environment that will enrich you skills day by day and contribute to your human and professional growth. The project team believes in a work climate that values people and encourages innovation, collaboration and professionalism.
The client? A top-class car maker, global leader and technology trend setter in the automotive premium market.
- You will develop new features in C/C++ for different ADAS systems
- You will contribute to the software architecture and clarify requirements in cooperation with the client and the team
- You will utilize common design patterns as well as the advantages of object-oriented programming
- You will perform code analysis, optimize algorithms, refactor and optimize code
- You will develop robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the embedded code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data (software in the loop) as well as simulation of the software on the target hardware (hardware in the loop)
- You will rely on a DevOps pipeline for continuous integration and delivery of the software components
- Strong C++ background, also in new standards (11, 14), as well as a solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design
- Strong software debugging skills, understanding of performance optimization
- You are passionate about R&D and new technologies
- Very good understanding of the software development process, preferably in the automotive area
- You are hardworking and have team spirit
- Strong communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for embedded systems and automotive
Nice to have
Unit Testing, Agile Methodology, AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture), Automotive hardware-in-loop (HIL) testing, scripting, Python, ROS
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business