EDW platform is a dedicated data warehouse appliance offering massive parallel scale-out query processing, allows users to scale up to much higher levels of performance and capacity than single SMP systems can offer.
• Operations support of EDW data warehouse platform, provide availability of data and solve end-user reporting and accessibility problems.
• Monitor, control, and manage each incident arising from or relating to the services.
• Ensure Application services are restored in a timely manner.
• Support operations for HPE/HPI and Micro Focus account with defined SLAs
• Ensure all operations reports are being monitored and act PROMPTLY within OPS SLA.
• Refreshing/Replacing data from production (PRO) to integration (ITG) for new coming projects.
• Responsible for deploying project from DEV to ITG for testing purposes.
• Analyzing errors occurred to spot common trends and underlying problems.
• Identifying contributing factors and causal factors of incidents.
• Work with other teams to fix errors and identify data problems.
• Participate in deployment to PRO & assist ETL Developer with deployment responsibilities.
• Guaranteeing all implementation are fully tested and ensuring successful execution of the change (Change Success Rate greater than or equal to 95% (until request for changes moved to Monitoring phase).
• Logging and keeping records of changes in ITG and STG environment.
• Assists users with questions or problems.
• Provide on-call support and participate in the shift roster.
• Demonstrate greater adaptability to changing priorities and flexible workloads.
• Proactively monitor the database systems to ensure minimum downtime.
Ready to consider gradutes
Years of experience: 0-2
Knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.