You'll be working in Global Download Services team within End User Services under the TOC organization.
• Day to day administration for all download requests (Software , non software)
• Experience using Nexus repository software
• 24/5 follow the sun service covering APAC & AMER shifts
• Working against a ticketing system with different priorities
• Reporting key metrics
• Working with download artifact requesters to validate , approve and action downloads
• Ensure requests meet company download and security policy criteria.
• Post go live development of continuous improvement themes such as automation and whitelisting.
• 5+ years working is a desktop / server / software role.
• Windows Desktop & Server OS
• Appreciation of off the shelf and opensource products
• Working with stakeholder of all ranks
• Ability to chair and take forward meetings when needed.
• Software / Desktop support background
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail and an ability to follow process
• Ability to work and remain calm in a high pressure environment
• Good team working skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
• A university bachelor's degree in professional courses
• customer and quality oriented, motivated, self-directed and driven
• ability to prioritise
Nice to have
• Knowledge on Automation tools and processes will be advantage.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL2)