If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
• Design, develop, and support automated build and release processes
• Deploy and coordinate releases across multiple applications and environments
• Manage infrastructure in AWS
• Help teach developers DevOps best practices
• 2+ years in a DevOps position
• Proficient authoring Ruby or Python scripts
• Experience using Git (branch creation, merges, etc.)
• Experience automating CI and CD process in Jenkins, Go CD, etc.
• Exposure to configuration management tools, preferably Chef
• Experience working with AWS (EC2, ECS, etc.)
• Proficient in Linux operating systems and shell
• Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Ant and Grunt
• Excellent hands-on trouble-shooting, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Linux, GitHub, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, AWS DevOps (basic)
Nice to have
Ruby, Python, , Chef
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.