Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high-velocity application development
Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
As a Tools & Automation Engineer within the SW House, you will be responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the Continuous Integration- and software delivery systems infrastructure.
You will be working closely with the development team(s) and support their work by focusing on the building and testing environments. In your role as a Tools & Automation engineer being part of the SW House, you will be able to contribute to the development of CI and CD systems and provide an integral part of what makes the whole SW House produce high-quality software with little manual overhead.
Develop and maintain package deployment subsystem for Configuration Management
Support cloud deployment activities
Support containerization activities
Support CI/CD activities for the Build and Packaging team
Extend build configurations with various platforms, including Linux, QNX, Android
- Yocto Project (Embedded Linux Distributions System)
- Package Distribution systems (Nexus, Artifactory, etc.)
- Package and Configuration Management tools (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- DevOps principles and application:
- CI systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- Docker (compose, private registries)
- Deployment to the cloud (GCP/Azure/AWS)
- Scripting languages (Python, Shell, etc.)
- Versioning control systems
Nice to have
- Experience in C/C++ Embedded Development
- Agile development principles (especially Scrum) and application supported by tools
- Infrastructure As Code principles and application
- Atlassian toolchains such as JIRA, Confluence
- Testing techniques to include functional, regression, sanity/smoke, batch, and system testing.
- Test automation tools/frameworks
- Automotive expertise
- Experience 2+ years on the role, using the
- In dept knowledge of the software development process including - Automotive one, project life cycle, methodologies, and approaches
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|DevOps||Senior Azure DevOps||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|DevOps||Software Application and Test Engineer - Power Electronics Development||Remote Mexico, MX||Regular||
|DevOps||Devops engineer with Linux||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||Yes||
|DevOps||DevOps Engineer (Python, Kubernetes)||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||Yes||