We are looking for a motivated professional to join our the project of our client from the investment banking industry.
The key focus is to help developers to use the new Windows Virtual Desktops effectively.
The perfect candidate shall have strong Windows Desktop support experience and be equipped with development/scripting skills like Powershell, Azure CLI, Python.
• Provide production operational support to Cloud Developers community in their agile development work
• Ensuring service reliability and availability of the Cloud Developer Desktops Infrastructure and platforms
• Optimize Developers experiences on using the Cloud Developer Desktops - Troubleshoot and support developers software packages and package issues, access to DevOps Platforms infrastructure
• Responds to questions and inquiries in a timely and service-oriented manner.
• Participate in design, develop and maintain common tooling, infrastructure, and processes for Azure DevCloud Desktop platform
• Ensure product performance, uptime, and scale, while maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
• Write and test code to automate package building, testing, releasing and installation
• 5+ years' experience as a Windows administrator or software developer in a large team environment using CI/CD build chain tools: Git/Gitlab/Github, Nexus, Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps
• Strong Security mindset and ensure support services meets security compliance requirements
• Basic scripting skills to automate is a must, preferable using PowerShell and Azure CLI
• Working experience as an Azure DevOps Engineer, designing and delivering CI/CD pipelines, using Azure log analytics, Azure Monitor, Azure Dashboards and etc.:
- Source code management – git/github/gitlab/Azure-DevOps, any of aforementioned
- CI/CD Tools – teamcity/jenkins/gitlab-ci/ Azure-DevOps, any of aforementioned
- Artifact Management Tools – Nexus/Artifactory, any of aforementioned
• In-depth knowledge of Windows software licensing, Windows Active Directory, Windows server or desktop, GPOs
• Experience with Chocolatey or other software packaging tools (Chocolety/Nuget/MSI/SCCM - any are fine)
Nice to have
• Experience with REST API, YAML, JSON and Git a plus
• Working knowledge of collaboration tooling used for software development such as Azure DevOps Boards (or Jira), MS Teams (or Skype), ServiceNow
Personal qualities that will help to succeed in this role include:
• Able to build relationships and trust and focusing on creating value for the business
• Dependable individual contributor with ability to adopt a team oriented approach in problem solving
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Courage to constructively question the status quo, respect and value diverse perspectives
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.