Our client is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast-growing team gathers more than 1000 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
• Supporting internal applications and troubleshooting critical production issues across environments and applications as required
• Carry out production deployments, identifying and patching bugs and reducing inefficiencies
• Various technologies including, but not limited to: Ansible, Python, RHEL, Kibana, Oracle database, Azure DevOps tools, OpenShift/Docker, Logstash, Kafka
• AzureDevOps, automated build and deployment process based on the CD/CI tools provided in the Azure DevOps and using internal private cloud (VMs and OpenShift).
• Pipeline as a code with YAML
• Provide the evidence to cover the required risk controls
• Building and maintaining monitoring and reporting frameworks as well as tools used to streamline and automate tasks throughout the platform lifecycle; eg: Prometheus/Grafana, ELK stack
• Relevant experience in an Ops/DevOps/TechOps/SRE role
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
• Knowledge of Python and Bash
• Experience working in LINUX environments (sysadmin, patching, debugging)
• Experience with modern CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure Devops, GitLab)
• Ansible (or other automation configuration tool) experience is preferred
• Experience with modern Monitoring Tooling like Prometheus and ElasticStack
• Good knowledge of container platforms like Openshift/Kubernetes
• Able to work under pressure and on flexible working hours, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours
Nice to have
Experience with Oracle Database is nice to have
Knowledge of encryption, hashing mechanisms (e.g. PKI, RSA, SHA, DES, AES)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.