Luxoft is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work for our client, a Top Tier Swiss Investment Bank, and support the implementation and infrastructure of Fenergo.
Fenergo is a third party took, a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks.
* Take part in the Software Delivery Lifecycle of the project
* Support DLC of the project, support and initiate automation and improvements to the existing infrastructure
* Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
* Identify, support and drive automation to building builds, deployments, maintenance of environments
* Takes lead to resolve issues with system and/or application, within the team but also with the vendor
* Support releases, systems and servers upgrades
* Provide systems support including responding to monitoring alerts.
* Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
* Minimum 3 year in DevOps or Automation Engineer role in IT software development projects, preferably in a large and global financial or IT organization
* Self-starter, problem solver, has an “automate everything” mindset, experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting and integrations, cloud adoption)
* Pro-active and always up for new challenges (new technologies)
* Team player and strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English is a must
* Fluent in at-least one of the scripting languages – Powershell, bash, python
* Fluent using standard DevOps tech stack – Puppet, GitLab CI
* Strong understanding of Code packaging, Agile, SDLC, Cloud Hosting – Jira, GitFlow, Azure
* Hands-on experience with Windows and Linux system administration and best practices
* Hands-on experience with MSSQL and/or PostGres
* Hands-on experience with at least one ETL/Data tool - PowerBI and SSRS, SQL Server, SSIS, Informatica and/or Azure Data Factory
* Experience with ARM templates, IaaC tools is a plus
Nice to have
* Experience with ARM and Terraform infrastructure templates
* Familiar to web applications
* Familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.