About the Project
For the development of a next generation ECU in premium vehicles, we are looking for experienced DevOps/Continuous Integration Engineer for embedded C++ software (m/f/d). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced engineers to ensure software delivery for an entire main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer.
Support an international team of embedded C++ developers, software architects and ECU specialists based in several locations in Europe.
CMake / Docker / Ansible / GitHub / Artifactory / Python / zuul / doit / conan / C++ / JIRA / Confluence / OpenStack
You will be responsible for improving the existing continuous integration environment and supporting developers to solve build issues:
- will partner and support a close working relationship with team members, peers, engineering and development teams for project work and to solve issues that arise.
- develop and extend tools to maintain and monitor deployments.
- identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- write and manage scripts using a version-controlled repository; scripts of various types are used to automate system management and event notification.
- supports highly virtualized servers consisting of different high availability techniques i.e. clustering, load balancing, and cluster file systems.
If you have a strong belief in automation in all aspects and you get annoyed with manual repetitive tasks then join us and feel the petrol in veins!
CMake / Docker / Ansible / GitHub / Artifactory / Python /
Nice to have
zuul / doit / conan / C++ / JIRA / Confluence / OpenStack
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.