This Project is for one of the global investment management firm founded in 1989 that manages approximately $48.3 billion in assets as of March 21, 2021. The firm has more than 2,800 employees with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Teams work collaboratively to drive the production of trading algorithms and financial strategies - the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
In this role, you will join the company's Production Engineering team where you will be responsible for building automation tools which will help reduce the toils across QA/UAT and Production environments. You will work closely with Global production, Development and QA teams.
The candidates should have hands on experience with the standard DevOps products. Part of the role is to set up specifications and guideless to streamline workflow and standardize environments across all the environments.
• R&D in QA tools and processes, including testing automation, provisioning testing environments and monitoring
• Develop, maintain and test salt codebase used for configuring and building hardware hosts
• Automating infrastructure management routines (incl. scripting on Python, bash)
• Monitoring the infrastructure (network issues, disk space, CPU load and usage, etc,)
• Setting up appropriate CI/CD pipelines
• Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
• Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
• Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
• Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
• Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts.
• 2+ years of experience as an SRE/DevOps engineer responsible for deployment and maintenance of production systems
• Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure etc.)
• Linux system administration expertise, experience with operating systems internals and networking
• Solid scripting skills or programming experience (Java, Python)
• Experience with Git version control system
• An appetite for process re-engineering and automation
• Ability to find and use appropriate open source tools to achieve the set goals
Nice to have
• AWS specific experience in EC2, Lambda, RDS and SageMaker
• Building pipelines in Jenkins using Groovy
• Docker Containers, Kubernetes and Ansible knowledge
• Experience with systems and IT support on setting up CI/CD pipelines
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.