The project involves migrating application from On-prem to azure, also includes supporting the existing on-prem infrastructure.
o Writing simple to complex Ansible scripts for automation
o Write simple to complex scripts on shell(bash) and python for automation
o Creating Docker images and builds
o Understanding of the CI/CD pipeline: Jenkins, Maven, Groovy, git, nexus etc.
o Knowledge of Prometheus, Grafana, ELK and Cloudera(Hadoop) definitely a plus
• Cloud Environment
o Responsible for VM deployment, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security, and administration
o Create and manage templates for server, storage, and network builds.
o Create templates using Terraform, ARM or PowerShell.
o Create Virtual Networks, subnets and vnet-peering
o Setup firewall and load-balancers
o Troubleshoot and resolve Azure environment performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc.
o Deploy Docker and Kubernetes using Azure containerized platforms
o Knowledge of Azure devops is a plus
• Minimum TWO-FIVE years of experience
• Experience in Azure platform - Responsible in resource deployment such as: VM, Storage, network, firewall and load balancer with help of Infrastructure-as-code
• Experience in Infrastructure-as-code tools: Red Hat Ansible, Azure CLI and HashiCorp Terraform
• Experience in Dockers and Kubernetes
o Includes creating Docker images, deploying images and managing
• Experience in Redhat and Ubuntu Linux administration
• Proficient with devops CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus and Git
• Shell and python experience
Nice to have
• Monitoring and visualization tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and ELK
• Cloudera/Hadoop experience
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.