We are seeking a highly qualified and talented technologist to join us as a member of our DevOps team. Our team focuses on building and automating application deployment pipelines, monitoring tools, infrastructure and configuration management.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for working with our front office trading team helping them build out their application development pipelines using CI/CD. You will help build fully automated pipelines for low-latency, C++ based applications. You will help automate an on-demand provisioning environment for the team. The DevOps Engineer will help the team migrate to a cloud-first hybrid processing model. The ideal candidate has a strong automation mindset and is always looking for ways to optimize and better development processes.
• At minimum, five years of experience with DevOps
• Expertise with CI/CD
• Experience with C++ build tools - Cmake, Conan
• Experience with configuration management tooling - Ansible, Chef, Puppet
• Experience with DevOps technologies such as Git, Jenkins, Maven
Nice to have
• Exposure to Kafka
• Experience with service discovery
• Experience with scripting - Python
• Exposure to containers/orchestration tools
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.