Project is related to regulatory reporting for one of Clients from Investment Banking area. We are using Windows, Linux/Unix & .Net technologies. We also plan to start necessary development activities related to integrate existing solution with a newly created umbrella system used for high volume data archiving.
There are several scrum teams working on project tasks in Wroclaw & Zurich already. We are extending existing Team located in Wroclaw to support extended developing of business driven artifacts. We aim to hire the best people and give them maximum autonomy for realizing their potential and growing technically/professionally. Competence, collaboration and continuous improvement are highly supported on program level, to create a culture where each individual can grow in their desired direction. We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer.
Expected from ideal candidate:
- Ability to develop and automate solutions within build & deploy chain
- Experience with CI/CD toolset including Github, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Apply and advocate best practices in: automation, testing, deployment and security
- Self-starter, problem solving skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn
Key elements include:
• 3+ years of experience
• Understanding ideas of CI/CD
Key tools to be familiar with:
• Windows server 2008-2016
• Microsoft Azure
• TeamCity and/or Jenkins
Nice to have
Optional (nice to have or at least willing to learn a bit):
• Redhat Linux
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.