Our Client a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America are looking for Consultants to be part of the project
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. They work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Malaysia and overseas branches.
The client has more than 80 years of history in the banking industry and is expanding its footprint in Malaysia.
The selected resource will be working in a newly setup technology centre located in Kuala Lumpur as part of Technology and Operations to deliver innovative financial technology solutions that enable business growth and technology transformation.
You will be working on Platform Actimize.
The job scope will include:
• Write and implement secure and efficient code
• Perform unit test
• Deploy software, configuration into development and test environments
• Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
• 3 to 5 years of experience
• Problem Analysis, Problem Solving, Driving and Coordinating skills
• Analyzing issues before approaching vendor
• Should have development experience, but not a pure developer
• Understanding of data integration points (Reports generation, upstream, downstream)
• Shell Scripting,
• Oracle (extraction of reports)
• Java, SQL (intermediate level proficiency)
• Actimize (Transaction monitoring) on Solaris, Redhat / AIX
Language used: Java, Shell Scripting (ksh, perl, etc), PL/SQL
OS: Unix, Linux, NT
Nice to have
Actimize skills (modules RCM/ActOne, SAM, UDM)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other Packaged Software