Delivery Leader to manage Mainland China Analytics Delivery projects and operations.
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high-risk technology areas. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for DXC and for customers.
- Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
- Development and management of budgets up to USD 10 million Analytics projects’ delivery excellence , residual of delivery team = 0 ; ensure teams’ billable utilization to meet >=90%
- Ensure delivery resources can be ramped up quickly to ensure winning of new projects and ensure delivery excellence of won projects.
Delivery Capability Development and Strengthening:
- Make sure delivery team’s capability and skillsets meet business requirements of China industry customers.
- May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor-provided products/service offerings.
- Participate, propose, and/or lead complex customer and internal projects, including transformation, across technology/ customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s areas.
- Provide review/advice to projects inside/outside responsibility areas.
- Assess feasibility and initiate projects.
- Manage project deliverables, dependencies, issues, risks.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Influence with businesses/end users on a broad range of technical and operational topics. Becoming a trusted advisor to the customers and/or internal businesses/end users.
- Develop and deliver training to groups of end users and client managers on additional capabilities in existing apps or new apps.
- Work with customer user base to maximize the use of applications to solve business problems. Develop and grow assigned customers and/or internal businesses/end users account relationships.
- Lead or work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multifunctional, and addressing complex issues.
-Trusted advisor inside technology/operational policies/standards area and recognized outside team/technology/operational policies/standards area.
- Provides guidance to others to meet contract obligations. Provides sales support, evaluates proposal risks.
- Mentor less-experienced team members on all areas of Analytics Delivery.
- Development and management of project tracking processes and status reporting. Able to liaise with senior stakeholders like Steering committee, Directors, GM’s etc.
- Apply DXC solutions or, when justified by business needs, create solutions to meet highly complex customer needs.
- Provide feedback to create new DXC solution sets.
• Analytics solution & services – good exposure and experienced in analytics software such as SAS, EDW , Informatica, Teradata, BI etc.
• Analytics platform – good exposure and experienced in big data platform such as data warehouse, Hadoop on AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud etc.
• Data management – good exposure and experienced in MDM, Meta data etc.
• IOT & AI – good exposure and experienced in R, Python etc., and general IOT knowledge.
• Managed BI – good exposure and experienced in business intelligence technology such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc. Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
5 years or above analytical background
Prefer candidates has 15 team members in his/her career life
Should be willing to travel up to 25% of time.
Able to work out of customer premises (onsite) across China
Flexible to change with the changing needs of the program
Practical and hands-on approach to Project Management
Experience on Agile/SCRUM practices
Works quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and quality
Positive, enthusiastic, self-confident and committed
Nice to have
Prefer 7+ years on western culture background
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Chinese: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Service Delivery Management