Job description with Experience (7-10 years)
• Experience in Working with MySQL/MariaDB instances, both in clustered and non-clustered environment configurations.
• Experience with replication configuration in MySQL/MariaDB
• Experience with databases dealing with huge volumes of Data across multiple database platforms (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, etc.)
• Experience with heterogenous database migrations from one database engine to another
• Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL Statements, Stored Procedures and Functions.
• Experience in performance optimization techniques.
• Plan, document, prepare and handle database activities, such as backup/restore/migration and more.
• Proficient enough to define and enhance the existing Logical and Physical DB design in Optimal and efficient.
• Create/Maintain/Review database level coding practices.
• Support the Development and Quality Assurance teams with their needs for database development and access.
• Ability to analyze and compare database vendors (and their offerings) on a regular basis to understand the market trends and best solutions for our data driven efforts
• Use knowledge and research to constantly modernize our data storage and server stacks
• Be a team player and strong problem solver to work with a diverse team
• (Desired) Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4J.
• (Desired) Experience with Data Lakes and Big Data.
• (Desired) Familiarity with working on Programming Language like Java/Scala/Python.
• (Desired) Proficient Understanding of git/GitHub as a source control system
• (Desired) Familiarity with working on an Agile/Iterative development framework
• (Desired) Maintaining the DB and doing the DB capacity planning for the Application.
• Need to shared best practices with the rest of the team and groom.
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details
SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)