One of the top global / US banks is seeking to improve its data governance processes, and to remediate a large backlog of data quality issues. This is a major initiative, with visibility up to the highest levels of management. Luxoft will provide a full team to deliver this project front-to-back, from gathering business requirements, through data analysis, solution development, testing, deployment, and support. Development will be required within the bank's strategic data lake, as well as in a large number of front office systems and data feeds. This will involve high levels of communication with many different stakeholders, across business lines, middle office, and multiple IT groups.
• Data requirements and analysis
• Create and optimize queries and procedures ( both relational and nosql bases)
• Create SQL (medium and complex} to handle the business reporting requirements
• Understand and leverage the Data Fabric Data Model for optimizing and tuning queries
• Setup monitoring and management for services
• 5+years of Development experience with expertise in the following:
- RDBMS experience (Oracle, SQL server, Netezza, Sybase)
• A history of delivering against agreed objectives
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Ability to pick up new concepts and apply the knowledge.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic and proactive approach with a willingness to learn
• Excellent analytical and process-based skills,i.e. process flow diagrams, business modeling, and functional design;
• The candidate is expected to be dynamic, flexible with a high energy level as this is a demanding and rapidly changing environment
Nice to have
- Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS,Impala,HIVE,HBASE,etc.)
- Java Server side development experience
- Financial background preferable
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)