We are looking for Data migration expert with strong expertise in ETL practices and proficient in RDBMS. Resource will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical treasury & market applications. Candidate will be responsible for analyzing the database structure of existing system, design and developing the method of transformation to migrate the data to newly defined architecture.
1. Construct and document the pre-existing and new data migration processes in collaboration with business and tech teams.
2. Performed data migration enforcement tasks including cleansing, enrichment, and data mapping.
3. Managed and implemented the data extraction and data importing procedure to ensure Data Migration integrity and quality.
4. Develop the Solutions for business include the Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of Data between two different trading systems.
5. Expertise in resolving data conversion and data model issues.
6. Keen interest in Data Migration, Modelling, PLSQL, scripting, Agile and Continuous Delivery
7. Work closely, and communicate effectively, with business users as well as software vendors on solution delivery and issue resolution
8. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
2. 7-10 years of experience in data migration, ETL development
3. Solid working experience in Unix/Linux/Wintel Commands, Shell scripting.
4. Strong knowledge of RDBMS: Oracle 12c, Maria DB, MySql
5. Must have programming experience in any one language like PL-SQL, Python, Java.
6. Experience in Application Performance tuning: Diagnosing SQLs, Cost optimizations, indexing and partitioning etc
7. Knowledge of any ETL is an added advantage.
8. Competent in GIT, BitBucket version control tools & DevOps CI/CD.
9. Experience in Scheduling applications with complex dependency.
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
BigData (Hadoop etc.)