We are building the next generation services for the digital channels using agile methodology and modern technologies. As part of our team you will play a key part in the bank's digital transformation journey.
Our technology stack:
• Java 8
• Spring Boot
• MySQL Database
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Hands-on experience on Spark, SparkSQL, Hive QL, Impala, Spark Data Frames and Flink CEP, as ETL framework
Hands-on programming skill on Scala/Python using Spark/Flink Framework
• Customer centric design
• Production quality code
• DDD - Domain Driven Design
• TDD - Test Driven Development
• Pair programming
• Automated Devops pipeline
• Have a continuous improvement mindset.
• Take part in software design activities & discussions.
• Write production quality code.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
• Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
• Well versed in DevOps.
• Experience with Hadoop Technologies such as HDFS/MapRFS, Map Reduce(II), Advanced HDFS ACLS, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Impala, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Nifi, Flink, Druid, Zookeeper and zkClient tool
• Good knowledge on Object Oriented design principles.
• Strong knowledge of Big Data stream ingestion and stream processing using Kafka and Spark Structured Streaming, Flink
• Hands on experience with Object Oriented programming.
• Experience in Database Technologies
• Experience in agile software development
• Knowledge on Linux is a plus.
• Knowledge on cloud platforms is a plus.
Nice to have
• Knowledge about the infrastructure paradigms such as OS, network etc. is an added advantage.
• Certification in any of Hadoop Big Data tool/technology, data integration, data management, or visualization tools is an added advantage.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
BigData (Hadoop etc.)