Data engineer will be part of customer team for implementing front office solutions using Azure Data factory tech stack.
• Data warehousing Knowlege
• Experience in MS SQL Server, SSIS, Azure ADF
• Design, develop, and implement data integrations (SSIS packages)
• Should have extensive working knowledge in various ETL processes and Data Warehousing.
• Must be experienced in designing and building complete ETL/SSIS process pipelines for moving and transforming data for Data Warehousing
• Should have experience in logging, configurations and deployment of SSIS packages.
• Must be able to follow a streamlined process flow and ensure accuracy at every step of the development process; starting from design and planning.
• Should be efficient and knowledgeable in Identifying if there are issues and risks for the data migration activities.
• Knowledge on Linux OS/shell scripting
• Experience on CI/CD pipeline and relevant tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Microsoft TFS/Azure
• Capable of solving complex problems
MS SQL Server, SSIS, Azure ADF
Design, develop, and implement data integrations (SSIS packages)
Nice to have
Agile methodology and support project experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|BigData Development||Big Data Engineer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|BigData Development||BigData Engineer||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|BigData Development||Analytics Product Data Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|BigData Development||Azure Databricks Application Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||