Staffing in advance to lead an ongoing or newly starting projects in Automotive domain from information security perspective.
- Technical leading,
- Vulnerability assessments (cybersecurity analysis);
- Monitoring and reacting to security breaches to mitigate data loss (cybersecurity response);
- Investigating and performing post-mortem analysis of a security breach to identify the data accessed and the exploits used by the attacker (cybersecurity forensics);
- Implementing technologies and processes to harden the security of systems and networks (cybersecurity administration);
- software architecture design from information security perspective;
- client facing;
- participation in pre-sales;
- growing expertise;
- candidates selection for hiring;
- juniors mentoring;
- supporting local resource management;
- reporting to delivery management.
- Experience and understanding of information and application security areas applied for software applications including embedded-based, mobile apps and connected to cloud;
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling;
- Penetration and vulnerability testing;
- Linux, Android OS;
- Secure network architectures;
- Regular expressions;
- Bash scripting;
- Ability to read and understand the code.
Nice to have
Automotive background, CAN bus, AUTOSAR experience is very big plus.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.