You'll be working in the Global Cyber Threat Intelligence team, based in Krakow or Wroclaw, Poland; informing cyber defense teams, where you'll play an important role in protecting the firm from cyber-attacks and advanced threat actors.
- Proactively monitor and analyze the cyber threat landscape to assess risk and applicability to the firm.
- Research, model and analyze and prioritize emerging adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and their likelihood and impact to the firm.
- Consume and evaluate threat intel to understand the evolving threat landscape, adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and areas of concern/targeting that could potentially impact our environment.
- Identify weaknesses, gaps and improvements within the security controls of the firm and provide support and guidance during mitigation and remediation efforts.
- Engage with other functions to provide specialized knowledge and requirements to influence threat mitigation strategies.
- Manage and consolidate cyber threat knowledge based on industry-level frameworks and provide curated adversarial cyber intel and threat briefings to stakeholders.
- Provide IT security SME knowledge and support during applicable IT security incidents to enable effective mitigation and remediation efforts.
- Track and manage metrics around the efficacy of the function.
- Ideally 3-5 years combined of experience in cyber threat intelligence or threat research-oriented role.
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, cyber defense models, emerging threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of global threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by cyber adversaries, particularly as they relate to the financial sector.
- Knowledge of threat modeling frameworks, such as cyber kill chains or the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework and expertise in mapping threat actor TTPs against internal controls.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to present reports to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expertise in data management, data analysis and development of analysis models.
- Ability to translate external and internal data collected by the cyber defense functions into relevant risk indicators and metrics to be ingested into adversarial threat modeling and analysis models.
- Experience building relevant dashboards summarizing complex threat management data to senior management.
Nice to have
- Experience with scripting and programming languages may be beneficial/preferable but not essential.
- Certifications such as GSEC, GCTI, GREM, CISSP or OSCP are desirable but not essential
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.