You'll be working in the Global Cyber Threat Intelligence team, informing cyber defense teams. As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, you'll play an important role in protecting the firm from cyber-attacks and advanced threat actors.
- Provide intelligence support to all teams across the Cyber Defense and Strategy function.
- Take lead in producing tactical, operational and/or strategic cyber threat intelligence assessments.
- Leverage your experience with intelligence operations to help shape the team's strategy and continuous improvement.
- Perform all-source cyber intelligence collection and analysis.
- Consume and evaluate threat intel to understand the evolving threat landscape, adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and areas of concern/targeting that could potentially impact our environment.
- Respond to requests for ad-hoc reporting and research topics from management as required
- 2-4 years of experience in a threat intelligence role or conducting structured analysis in an intelligence role or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global cyber threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by cyber adversaries, particularly as they relate to the financial sector.
- Able to explain the various motivations underpinning why nation-state, criminal, and ideologically motivated hackers conduct cyber operations.
- Able to explain why adversaries would use virtual private servers (VPSes), proxies, or anonymization services such as Tor during operations.
- Familiarity with nation-state and cybercriminal groups historical targeting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to explain the differences between zero-day and n-day vulnerabilities.
- Experience with analytical tradecraft, as well as knowledge of analytic frameworks, such as analysis of competing hypotheses (ACH), what-if analysis, alternative futures analysis, intelligence preparation of the operating environment (IPOE), etc.
- Knowledge of qualitative or quantitative analysis frameworks and techniques.
- Experience with models for threat analysis, such as the Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain and MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- Significant experience in intelligence report production.
- Able to manage competing priorities and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work seamlessly with analysts across a global team.
- Able to build relationships across the firm and among external networks.
Nice to have
- Fluency in one or more foreign languages.
- Experience conducting threat modeling and leveraging threat modeling frameworks.
- Existing relationships or the ability to grow relationships with threat intelligence sharing communities and trust groups.
- Experience with and demonstrated comprehension of concepts and terminology concerning forecasting and predictive methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience analyzing external factors (political, economic, social, etc) that influence the threat landscape, preferably with subject matter expertise in a geographic region or country.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Information Security||Senior Information Security Analyst||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||
|Information Security||Senior Cyber Threat Researcher||Remote Poland, PL||Senior||Yes||
|Information Security||Cyber Threat Researcher||Remote Poland, PL||Regular||Yes||