Staffing in advance to lead an ongoing or newly starting projects in Automotive domain from information security perspective.
- Clarify the security requirements with customer and detailing the Cybersecurity Technical Specification for design via security analysis.
- Setup local security architecture, including supplier selection, KMS solution etc.
- Coordinating /supporting the security implementation by System, HW, SW and Test to fulfil Cybersecurity customer requirement.
- Coach and Implement the security platform solution including configuration and necessary local development according to customer requirement.
- Follow the national and international security state of art technology and give proposal to improve the customer security culture.
- Vulnerability assessments (cybersecurity analysis);
- Monitoring and reacting to security breaches to mitigate data loss (cybersecurity response);
- Investigating and performing post-mortem analysis of a security breach to identify the data accessed and the exploits used by the attacker (cybersecurity forensics);
- Implementing technologies and processes to harden the security of systems and networks (cybersecurity administration);
- software architecture design from information security perspective;
- client facing;
- participation in pre-sales;
- growing expertise;
- candidates selection for hiring;
- juniors mentoring;
- supporting local resource management;
- reporting to delivery management.
• Experience in Automotive
• In-Vehicle security
• Security risk assessment
• Threat Analysis and Risk Assessments
• Proven work experience in Security testing
• Knowledge of in-vehicle network protocols (CAN, Automotive Ethernet)
• Good presentation skills
• Self organized, dynamic and motivated
Nice to have
• ISO 21434 and WP.29 knowledge.
• Automotive security testing/Fuzz testing
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business