We've been engaged by a large Australian company to provide resources Markets Regulatory Optimisation Program development team working on a wide range of projects like CTB changes, risk and regulatory projects, version upgrades etc.
We require an experienced Java Developer to work within the existing Team.
You will contribute to the delivery of the Markets Regulatory Optimisation Program in the Asia Pacific region. The role will focus on project delivery as part of a scrum team within a project or within a BAU/CTB team.
This will be a high profile engagement with a view to quickly grow our offshore footprint with this client.
- Work in Agile development teams on backlog stories to develop/enhance/customize their Markets applications
- Interact and liaise with teams across various geographic locations.
- Strong hands-on experience in core Java development, Java 1.7 and higher
- Expert understanding of key concepts in Java like OOPS concept, Collections, Multi-threading, etc.
- Strong experience in Oracle SQL
- Understanding of the Capital Markets domain
- Specific understanding of technical concepts like low latency, multi-threading etc.
- Unix (basic/mid level)
- Good and effective communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in implementing Regluatory Reporting in the Capital Markets space
- Experience of tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle
- Quant background, strong financial mathematics
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.