- Responsible for testing, filing bugs, triaging of issues of high-performance production level on C/C++ compilers.
- Actively involved in performance benchmarking and compiler optimization.
- Works closely with Compiler development team, performance analysts, and the Compiler support organization.
- Debug and analyze the test cases, generate test reports through automation.
- Experience in writing Python programming Examples modules pandas, data frames
- Experience in R for data analysis
- Experience in writing Shell scripts
- Experience on Linux OS like Ubuntu, RHEL, SLES, Centos
- Willing to learn and adapt to compiler and debugger tool chain
- Good understanding of C, and C++ programs
Nice to have
- Exposure to APIs for interacting with JIRA, JENKINS using Python scripting
- Exposure to tools JIRA, Bugzilla, GIT, Dockers, MySQL
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details