Luxoft is looking to hire L1 Cloud Support Engineer for SaaS (FCI) product offering, aimed at financial services organisations. Level 1 Support provides resolution to customer issues that are escalated through all access channels. The support is often consultative and addresses basic service related issues. The Cloud Support Engineer oversees and coordinates Issue resolution for various client production systems
• First point of contact for any client related issues. Serve as a first level of escalation and work directly with clients on escalated cases and concerns
• Provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue
• Proper escalation and routing of customer issues and requests.
• Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
• Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken in order to resolve client issues/questions.
• Escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
• Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
• Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies.
• Required flexibility to work during some holidays and some weekends based on business need
• Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other information technology products.
• Collaborate with Level 2, Level 3 and supplier etc. to help ensure client concerns are addressed with appropriate priority.
• Previous experience as a Cloud Support Engineer in L1 capacity
• Hands on experience in supporting cloud environment and service improvements.
• Experience with support stack and ticket workflows (ticketing systems like Jira Service Manager or Service Now or or equivalent, CMDB systems, alerting systems, wiki systems like confluence, etc)
• Experience with production and support stack. Ours is made of Grafana, Kibana, Elastic Search, Kubernetes. Experience with monitoring.
• Cloud experience, ideally public clouds, like IBM Public Cloud or AWS
• PaaS, IaaS
• Understanding of security stacks (SIEM, multi-factor authentication technologies, security monitoring solutions like, and Web Application Firewalls like BigFix, CloudStrike).
• Cloud relevant certifications.
• Ability to become part of a global distributed team. Ability to align to a global and common vision.
• Quality-oriented. Careful not to break anything used in production. Careful not to break other's contributions.
• Team player. Ability to contribute in an autonomous way. Pro-active, problem solver. Respectful of other's contributions.
• Fluent in English.
• Keen to participate to on-duty shifts.
Nice to have
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Technical Support (SL1)