Large US hedge fund is a private institutional investment management complex consisting of an international team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward ever-greater quantification and automation in the development of processes. Luxoft account is 60+ people in 2 locations.
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join the group responsible for part of our existing AWS infrastructure within hedge fund
- Work with the current team to take ownership of existing AWS property.
- Design and build an improved greenfield AWS environment.
- Work with development team to produce a highly reactive CI/CD -> infrastructure pipeline.
- Be an active member of an agile engineering team who is continuously looking to improve team performance.
- Participate in periodic on-call duties.
• Deep understanding of AWS at all levels (EC2, IAM, ElastricSearch, Aurora, VPC, SQS etc)
• Solid understanding of Linux
• Expert in infrastructure as a code and related tools as Terraform (strongly preferred), Ansible, Packer
• Solid knowledge around containers (Docker, Podman, LXC)
• Experience with CI/CD, GitLab (preferred), GitHub or Git (including runners)
• Experience with operating open source products for example Apache, NGINX, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sentry, ELK.
• Excellent coding skills, solid understanding of the Python ecosystem.
• Ability to direct work of other junior members.
• Understanding of all of the above with regard to scale, security and reliability.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|DevOps||[Markets Technology] DevOps specialist||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||
|DevOps||DevOps engineer (Jenkins/TeamCity)||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||
|DevOps||DevOps||Remote Russia, RU||Regular||
|DevOps||Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes)||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||