The Ecosystem Change Team within Luxoft is looking to build out a suite of new offerings which will help our clients fast track their digitalisation and modernisation journeys. Within Ecosystem Change, the Central Enablement Squad (CES) is a new function that will underpin all of the new offerings.
The CES will build a suite of Common Connected Services (CCS), bringing an industry best-practice approach to cloud native hosting of mission critical systems, with stability, security, resilience and agility the pillars underpinning multiple offerings.
• Build the CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code (IAD) pipelines that make up the Common Connected Services
• Build the cloud infrastructure and run the Common Connected Services
• Work with offering teams to integration with the Common Connected Services and support their offering build
• Support the Common Connected Services environment including new client onboarding
• Continually enhance the functionality, stability and scalability of the Common Connected Services
• Work with stakeholders on cost optimizations across the Common Connected Services based on usage patterns and cloud best practice
• B.S/M.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses and/or equivalent training and experience
• 7+ years of experience working with enterprise cloud environments across at least one of the main public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Expert knowledge of CI/CD & IAC pipelines and best practice
• Experience in building and managing cloud infrastructure including across a range of IaaS and PaaS services
• Experience in development with like Ansible, CloudFormation, Packer, Terraform, etc.
• Experience with platforms like Jenkins, Nexus Artifactory, Git.
• Experience in development of Linux shell scripts.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
• Experience in Global Markets, Banking and Financial Services domain
• Experience in working with or implementing monitoring solutions like ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, New Relic etc.
• Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, docker swarm, Kubernetes.
• Accreditation and experience across all three main public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team with stakeholders and development team members spread across multiple locations
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Software/System Architecture||Lead Solution Architect||Remote United States, US||Lead||
|Software/System Architecture||Solution/Analytics Architect||Remote United States, US||Senior||
|Software/System Architecture||Senior C++ Architect (with cloud)||Remote United States, US||Senior||