Part of the team to manage development/Support on AWS cloud team
- Define and deliver technical engagements with partners and other departments
- Provide the use of native cloud services to support new solutions that often span private and public cloud
- Migration of existing and new application to cloud
- Overall 5+ years of experience on IT implementation
- 3 years experience with a cloud SDK language, including Python and one or more of the following - Java, Srpingboot, Nodejs, Ruby, Jinja
- Expertise in various IAAS and PAAS and able to build up cloud solutions
- Experience in design and architect of workload on cloud (aws/google)
- Strong practical linux and windows based system admin skills in a cloud or virtulisation environment
- Good communication skills
- Experience in banking environments will be an advantage.
- Has prior experience supporting Jira/Jira ServiceDesk/Confluence or any other service management tool would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Windows and RHEL operating systems would be an advantage.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of databases and MS SQL would be an advantage.
- Able to work proactively, independently and handle concurrent activities.
- Prior experience working in Agile environment will be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
- Candidate with operational experience, preferably in support of critical application systems, will have an advantage
Nice to have
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.