The role as a Client Principal is designed in DXC to be of a senior sales professional capable of maintaining client conversations at the executive level, with the aim of closing deals that improve DXC's revenue. The Client Principal identifies sales opportunities and leads throughout the whole sales process until the deal is signed. The role works close to account executives responsible for the whole client relationship and account results. The Client principal shall focus on selling Analytics, Consulting and Software Engineering services to Telcos, media companies and tech companies.
Lead sales teams towards winning new business, establish good relationships with the client, establish good internal relationships, create sales opportunities, close sales
- Mastering of consultative selling, understanding client's value configuration and business logic in at least two of the following industries: Telecom, Media, Technology, Entertainment.
- Capable of identifying sales opportunities and perceived as a person that adds value in her/his interactions with the client.
- Problem solver.
- Has shown great results in selling analytics, AI, or software engineering projects.
- At least 5 years experience in executive sales.
- Preferably masters degree.
Nice to have
Advanced understanding of Analyitics, machine Learning, and consulting.
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.