Luxoft are a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM), customer journeys, KYC, AML, FCC, CTF, Compliance, Risk Assessment, Regulations and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks.
Luxoft are looking for a Lead-level Business Analyst (BA) to join our growing CLM Practice.
You will work within a global team of BAs covering all areas of the CLM domain, to partner with clients to design and optimise their systems & operational processes to meet regulatory obligations and improve operational efficiency & customer experience.
This is a client-facing role, requiring the successful candidate to build strong relationships with client stakeholders and client & internal project teams in order to deliver comprehensive technology driven and/or process transformation business change in their CLM space.
• Lead the preparation for design workshops and subsequent follow-up/research
• Run solution design discussions and requirement gathering workshops with clients
• Provide support in completion of project artefacts & documentation
• Actively manage client project and business stakeholders
• Continue to develop a strong understanding of the CLM domain
• Cultivate own knowledge on key aspects of Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF), Compliance, Risk Assessment and market regulations & classifications
• Provide general support to the wider project team members throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience working as a Business Analyst - ideally in Banking, Technology and Transformational Change
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
- Attention to detail, and the ability to interpret data and information
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with plenty of drive, willingness to learn and a strong team spirit
- Ability to identify potential risk & issues early and work with client & project team members on mitigation strategies
Provide Client Advisory
- Bring industry expertise in the CLM and client journey digitisation space
- Identify practice-enhancing opportunities, keeping up to date with industry trends
- Provide leadership and innovation within the client design discussion, influencing clients in line with the industry best practices
- Keep up to date with market & regulatory changes and support knowledge sharing within the practice of relevant topics.
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client team and cross-functional teams
- University educated in a relatable subject (for example, Enterprise Computing, Computing Science, Computing, Business, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Law)
- OR demonstrable knowledge in these areas and the CLM domain
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.