The Business analyst will act as a liaison between Business stakeholders and Information technology stakeholders in order to understand the business goals and objectives by eliciting and detailing the requirements for new projects, enhancement or problem statements. Business analyst should also act as an advisor for the business stakeholders for enabling or improvising different concepts and solutions.
• Gather Business & nonfunctional requirements and conduct feasibility studies of implementing IT solution.
• Partner with the internal global user groups to learn their business, business processes, challenges, technology solutions and strategic objectives
• Eliciting requirements from different stakeholders to detail level to ensure the requirements are clear, understandable and translated for implementation
• Studying AS IS business processes and system functionalities and propose TO BE functionalities either through system or processes enhancement's.
• Liaising extensively with external vendors, internal business stakeholders and different team with in information technology.
• Understanding and studying the target-operating model and eliciting the requirements accordingly.
• Conducting workshop for requirements gathering and analysis and brainstorm sessions.
• Providing advisory role to business for different enhancements on processes, products and systems.
• Come up with different proposals and solution to resolve business problems and new enablement's.
• Preparing Business requirement documents, user stories and use cases.
• Translating business requirements to nonfunctional team in IT.
• Stay abreast of market development & trends and conduct competitor analysis.
• Handling project, enhancement and to ensure all the production issues are resolved in timely manner.
• Prioritizing requirements, creation of mock ups/prototypes.
• Vendor evaluation, preparing RFP's and evaluation of SOW's.
• Validating solution and system specifications including test scenarios and test cases.
• Guide testers on the requirements and business objectives.
Good understanding and knowledge in CRM, CLM and customer on boarding end to end process.
Nice to have
CBAP Certification (preferred)
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Other Consulting||Finastra Senior Functional Consultant||Abu Dhabi, AE||Senior||
|Other Consulting||Project Lead||Abu Dhabi, AE||Senior||
|Other Consulting||Business analyst/ Testing Analyst Implementation Support||Abu Dhabi, AE||Senior||