We require an experienced Murex / Capital Markets / Treasury Domain Business Analyst responsible to work across our client base in Malaysia.
• To work with various desks in Treasury to prepare and document business requirements.
• To work with internal GT and IT vendor to document end to end system architecture.
• To have good clear communication skills to interpret business requirements and ensure accurate execution by IT vendor.
• To understand and prepare if required relational schematic documentation.
• To review the functional and technical specification documentation of the project and ensure functionality / technical specifications meet the business requirements.
• To analyze data migration requirements from existing systems and map it to the new system. To document the data transformation from source to new system.
• To differentiate and carry out analysis of the issues raised by users and suggest appropriate action and resolution and ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
• To work closely with project PM/PMO/GT throughout the project period to ensure timely delivery by managing the responsibilities of Treasury users
• To provide test cases for UAT / ORT/ SIT process on top of what have been provided as value add to the test cases.
• To work with IT security to understand the IT security requirements and ensure that vendor build the user access management and audit trail according to the IT security policy.
• Drive and conduct conversion trial runs to ensure all required data is converted, reconciled, and sample tested and generate reports
• Review and sign off conversion trial runs and reconciliation of source and migrated data
• Ensure end to end process of the delivery of digital platforms/systems are compliant with Bank’s and T&M’s P&P.
• 7+ years of Business Analysis & UAT experience in Capital Markets domain experience
• Strong Financial Markets / Investment Bank experience; able to analyse business problems and design operating models producing process flow diagrams, and risk assessments
• Financial Markets domain knowledge (FX, Rates, Commodities, Credit, Equities)
• FM Trade types (FX Spot, Forward, Swaps, IRS, CDO, Options, Repo, Bonds etc) and systems like Murex, S2BX or equivalent FX trading platforms, Order Management systems.
• Good Analytical skills
• Expertise in writing BRD and FSD
• Work on the data migration requirement from existing systems to the new developed system and document any data transformation required as inputs to the new system.
• Bridge the gap between Treasury’s business desks and stakeholders with vendor.
• Keep a close eye on the defect list and ensure that vendor understands the defects. To work with end users and vendor to close off any unresolved defects.
• To provide a clear list of change requests (if any) to vendor after requirement gathering with users.
• Ensure that vendor delivers an accurate user access management that matches the roles of each user group and complies with IT security policies and procedures.
• Ensure that vendor delivers detailed audit trail information that complies with IT security policies and procedures.
• Post system go live, to gather information from users on issues and on any enhancement required from time to time.
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.