We've been engaged by a large European company to provide resources to their Calypso development team working on a version upgrade from v11 to v16.
We require an experienced Calypso Tester to work within the existing Team.
You will contribute to the delivery of the Calypso service offering in the Asia Pacific region. The role will focus on project delivery as part of a scrum team within the project.
This will be a high profile engagement with a view to quickly grow our offshore footprint with this client.
• Ensures deliverables are created as per Quality Management practices followed by the company, or as outlined for the project/release.
• Focus will be on augmenting current client test automation capability for Calypso as part of 'Project Simplify'
• Automation will be done through a set of tools, both Calypso provided (CATT) as well as other vendor tools and bespoke software created by the client
• Drive conversations with client around further test automation and how this fits into wider Calypso test strategy
• Help the developer to reduce defects in IST/ UAT/production. Quality Focus is high.
•Identify risks and provide mitigation plan. Escalate issues on timely manner to the leads.
• Work Autonomously by taking ownership
• Maintain very good working environment, Team spirit and Knowledge Sharing.
• To have a strong Customer Focus in order to provide a professional support service to both internal and external client.
• Gain application, business, functional and technical knowledge.
• Overall 3+ yrs in IT.
• Min 2 years of experience on Calypso Test Automation
• Good knowledge on Calypso Front and/or Back office modules
• Technically minded with strong SQL/UNIX and FpML, XML knowledge
• Comfortable with test planning and execution
• Experience of Calypso implementations and upgrades (Calypso Fast Track as an additional benefit)
• Experienced in functional and technical requirements gathering/documentation
• Some financial markets knowledge of one or more of the following (Rates, Commodities, Fixed Income, FX, Derivatives)
Nice to have
• Excellent financial markets knowledge of one or more of the following (Fx Cash, Commodities, FX Derivatives)
• Calypso FO/BO configuration or development experience
• Management and consulting experience
• Multi-vendor project delivery experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.