We are currently working with a well-known financial services organisation in Australia who are currently using Calypso V16.1 as a front to back office system for Fixed income and IR derivatives business.
You will be involved in an Regulatory reporting where your Calypso skills on Fixed Income and IRD will be used to assist in integrating the trades to the regulatory reporting platform. This is the ideal role for Calypso resources to utilize their skills in a complex multi-year project and provide exposure to all the modules in calypso and also supporting regulatory requirements across the globe Tokyo to New York.
• Understanding Calypso setup on FI and IRD type trades and working with BA's from reporting platform to map and configure reports.
• Documentation of functional requirements, walk through with business and raising user cases in JIRA / Rally
• Explain and remediate any discrepancies between trade date in Calypso and reporting platform
• Perform testing related activities like test case preparation, execution and also supporting regression testing team when needed.
• Supporting SIT/UAT
• Post-Implementation support
• Strong commercial experience of a contemporary Calypso version
• Good product knowledge in asset classes like IRD, Fixed Income and Credit
• Expert knowledge in configuring Calypso in Front or Back office modules
• Experience in configuring Trade reports, setting up schedule tasks and supporting Batch team to schedule.
• Experience in SQL/UNIX and FpML, XML knowledge
• Experience of Calypso implementations and upgrades (Calypso Fast Track as an additional benefit)
• Experienced in functional and technical requirements gathering/documentation
• Comfortable with test planning and execution
Nice to have
• DevOps experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
• Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership
• Regulatory reporting knowledge like SFTR, Mifid, ISDA, etc.
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.