Calypso new functional implementation and technical upgrades on V16.
Cross-Asset Back Office system with Collateral Management and CCP Clearing functionality.
- Work in Agile development teams on backlog stories to develop/enhance/customize the Calypso application
- Interact and liaise with teams across various geographic locations.
- Interact with Business and Operations user and resolve their queries
- Analyze business requirements and propose technical solutions
- Work in shift timings on a rotational basis
- On call support on a rotational basis
- Strong hands-on experience in Java development, Java 1.7 and higher
- Good understanding of key concepts in Java like OOPS concept, Collections, Multi-threading, etc.
- Good understanding of Overall Calypso Architecture
- Hands on Calypso development and customizations , like Scheduled Tasks, Reports, Engines
- Understanding and application of Calypso APIs
- Good understanding of Calypso's message and sender frameworks
- Ability to write SQL queries and understanding Calypso database tables
- Good and effective communication skills
- Understanding of back office processes like SWIFT messages, Settlements, CREs, Accounting etc.
Nice to have
- Understanding of FX and MM products
- Basic understanding of UNIX servers and commands
- Experience of tools like Maven, Jenkins, gradle
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.