We're seeking a strong and creative C#/VB.NET Middleware Developer eager to solve problems of scale and work on cutting edge and open-source technologies. In this project, you will have the opportunity to write code that will impact thousands of users every month. You'll implement your critical thinking and technical skills to develop cutting-edge software, and you'll have the opportunity to interact with teams across disciplines.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. Great Place to Work Institute certifies us as one of the Top 10 companies to work for in Mexico, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high impact projects in Agile environments, a culture focused on results, training, and strong support to grow your career.
In this project, you will be helping our partner managing and developing Kubernetes containers in a Windows environment.
- Analysis and Design - Transforms high-level design into low-level design and implementation.
- Collaborate with an agile team that is passionate about utilizing emerging technologies and delivering high quality and timely code.
- Good understanding and experience following design patterns, test-driven development, and continuous integration practices
- Build automated, scalable services and systems to power our growing Azure cloud infrastructure
- Software prototyping and construction - Design, Build, and Modify existing business tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (.NET Web API) and Azure.
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting - Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Assist other cross teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
- Bachelor's degree related to Computer Sciences or similar education.
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience in Object-oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection.
- Experience with a complete life-cycle of a software system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good communication skills
- A well-developed sense of urgency.
- Self-driven, self-organized, proactive, highly motivated
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Relational DB (SQL / SQL Azure) and Non-Relational DB (Couchbase, Cosmos DB, Maria DB, etc)
- .NET Core 3.1 or higher
- ASP.net Web API
- Visual Studio
Nice to have
- Experience creating the messages, ingesting, and/or transforming the messages
Experience in Azure Kubernetes developing and managing containers in a Windows environment.
- Experience with messaging queuing tech. (Rabbit MQ or protocols: AMQP/ MQTT)
- Experience sending messages from the device to Cloud
- Experience in Cloud Development (Azure preferred)
- MS Unit Test Framework
- Azure Dev Ops GIT
- Azure PAAS storage options
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||C#/VB.NET Middleware Developer - Lead||Remote Mexico, MX||Lead||
|C#/VB.NET||Senior .Net Software Developer - Support||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|C#/VB.NET||C#/VB.NET Middleware Developer - Junior||Remote Mexico, MX||Junior||
|C#/VB.NET||C#/VB.NET Middleware Developer - Senior||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||